Thanks for all of your kind words, comments, and encouragement! I was away this weekend, and received a DD on Fri or Sat. Didn't even know what it was until today. I also recieved over 2,000 comments on Fri! Wow! So much love. So very humbling. Praise God. I can't respond to every comment as fast as I would love to. But I'm slowly reading all of them. So just wanted to say Thanks! To all of my new friends here.
Giving Him the Glory always,
If you've ever thought about what your life is today, and what it could possibly be tomorrow. I say consider this. It's been true for me for 26 years. . . give your life to Christ.
Sinner's Prayer - Recognizing the Need
The "Sinner's Prayer" is a term that describes the words spoken by a person when he or she has recognized their sin and their need for a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. It goes something like this:
"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."
If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God's family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.
* Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
* Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
* Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
* Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.
* Find a local church where you can worship God.
Wanted to share this with those of you who don't know Him, but would like to. If you've visited my page, and like what I do. . . I say it's the Lord that's blessed me with a gift. He has favored me. He'll do the same for you.
Love you all,
Thanks for stopping by,